PARIS21 maintains a Resources library to house materials that it deems useful to its partners. Some of the documentation to be found here are materials developed by PARIS21, targeting different audiences and purposes, to support NSDS processes. Some documents are the work of other institutions. Examples include the following:
- Guide to designing an National Strategy for the Development of Statistics (NSDS)
- Advocating for the NSDS: Country-level Toolkit
- Guide to Using a System-wide Approach to Implement an NSDS
- Fundamental Principles of Official Statistics
- Handbook of Statistical Organization
- Guide to the General Data Dissemination System
In this library, users can consult PARIS21–produced materials or the full knowledge base. Partners who wish to recommend that a document not included in the knowledge base be uploaded into the system are encouraged to send an email to [email protected].
Users are also encouraged to visit the World Bank-managed Virtual Statistical System (VSS) for more materials and guidance.