PARIS21 conducted the 2009 Round of the Partner Report on Support to Statistics (PRESS) and published the results in two summary booklets and a full report [PDF, 6.6 MB] with detailed results by recipient country, partner, and statistical activity presented in tabular form. In addition, a short note on PRESS methodology for this 2009 round [PDF, 887 KB] was issued.
Livret de synthèse
For those just interested in specific information, PARIS21 provides below links to the different sections of the report as well as the full report in its entirety:
- Full Report [PDF, 6.6 MB]
- Support to Statistical Development - Commitments, 2007-2009, by Recipient Country [PDF, 594 kb]
- Support to Statistical Development - Commitments, 2007-2009, by Development Partner [PDF, 431 kb]
- Support to Statistical Development, 2007-2009, by Statistical Activity [PDF, 207 kb]
- Active Commitments, by Recipient Country and Key Development Partner, 2007-2009 [PDF, 66 kb]
- Planned Support to Statistical Development, 2009 and Beyond, by Development Partner [PDF, 68 kb]
- Nomenclature [PDF, 59 kb]
To request free hard-copies of these documents, please send an email to paris21[at]oecd[dot]org.