The Anguilla Statistics Department (ASD) under the auspices of the Ministry of Finance, Economic Development, Investment, Commerce and Tourism of the Government of Anguilla in collaboration with the Partnership of Statistics for Development in the 21st Century (PARIS21) is looking for a consultant for the Development of a National Strategy for the Development of Statistics (NSDS) for Anguilla.
The services include providing technical support to the ASD in facilitating, at the country level, the preparation and finalization of the NSDS for Anguilla. As such the consultant(s) will be required to use the PARIS21 NSDS Guidelines to:
- Assess of the Statistics Strategic Plan 2005 – 2009 and its implementation
- Diagnose and prepare a gap analysis of the NSS
- Design strategic objectives and sub objectives with their respective outputs
- Propose a strategy including an annual action plan covering required human resource needs
- Cost the strategy including a survey plan and costing module
- Propose institutional arrangements for the implementation of the NSDS It is expected that the work will be carried out over a period of two months commencing in the first half of 2015.
For more information: Procurement.firstname.lastname@example.org