GLOBAL FORUM ON DEVELOPMENT 2016
From Commitment to Actual Implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): Policies, data and financing
31 March 2016
The OECD will convene the 2016 edition of its Global Forum on Development, From Commitment to Actual Implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): Policies, data and financing, on 31 March 2016 in Paris.
The 2016 Global Forum on Development will engage governments, businesses, foundations and international organisations to address such questions as:
- How will global trends, including migration, affect the implementation of the SDGs?
- Why is rural development still critical and how can rural strategies be strengthened in international and national agendas to further support the SDGs?
- How can a smarter use of data better prioritise and facilitate SDG implementation?
- Is it possible to secure adequate and predictable financing in support of developing and emerging countries’ development strategies?
- How can policy dialogue and peer learning be further leveraged to support the implementation of the 2030 Agenda?
PARIS21 will be hosting a session at the Forum. Information will be available soon.
For more on the 2016 Forum, visit the OECDGFD website here.